To begin the creation of a new call flow, you must first press the "Add" button.
This action opens the Callflow Configurator and generates the Main Callflow block within the Callflow diagram space.
- Callflow Name: by default, the configured call flow name is displayed as Unnamed Callflow, but it can be modified by selecting the pencil icon button. Once you click on this button, a pop-up window will appear with various parameter fields.
Within this window, there are two specific fields that must be configured:
- Callflow Name: here you can set a name for the configured call flow.
- Hide from Contact List: this parameter is a setting in phone systems that allows the configured device to hide its contact information from being displayed in the system's contact list.
- Numbers: initially, there are no numbers associated with the configured call flow. If you select the "Click to add number" line, a pop-up window will appear, presenting different parameter fields.
- Spare Numbers: choosing this radio button will grant you access to a field that contains a drop-down menu of available Spare Numbers that you have obtained through the Numbers App.
- Extension: here you can enter any extension number that you want to be associated with the configured call flow.
Do not forget to press the "Save Changes" button in order to implement all of the modifications made to the call flow.
You have the option of linking numerous phone and extension numbers to the configured call flow. If you wish to add more numbers, the "Click to add number" line will be constantly accessible at the bottom of the Main Callflow Block. To remove a particular number from the call flow, simply click on the X icon located next to the number you wish to delete.
Within the section on the right-hand side of the Main Space of the Callflow Configurator, you will find a Catalog of Actions that can be used as functional Blocks in the design of a call flow.
By using the drag-and-drop technique, you can transfer the functional Blocks from the Catalog and integrate them into the Callflow diagram.
When you choose a Block from the Catalog and grab it with the left mouse button, certain elements within the Callflow diagram will be highlighted. These emphasized elements signify where the chosen Block can be implemented in the configured call flow.
Some Blocks can be inserted between other functional Blocks by dropping them onto the arrows that indicate the flow direction of the configured call flow.
When you drop a functional Block onto the Callflow diagram, a pop-up window will appear displaying the various parameters of the Block that need to be configured. As an illustration, the Ring Group configuration window can be viewed here as an example of such a pop-up window.
This call flow design aspect is highly dependent on your particular needs. You can customize the call flow by adding more Action Blocks.
Callflow diagram "Save"
- Save Changes: by clicking this button, you will easily save all of the changes you have made.
- Save and Duplicate: clicking on this button will save all modifications made to the current call flow and create a new call flow that duplicates the original. The name of the duplicated call flow will include the name of the original call flow, followed by the word "copy".
The main Block of the duplicated call flow, which displays the extension and phone numbers in the original call flow, will be left blank.
- Save and Create: clicking on this button will save all modifications made to the current call flow and create a new empty call flow.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article