Advanced Analytics serves as the primary digital workspace for end-users involved in call analytics. Within this portal, users can access various tools and features to efficiently manage and supervise their call analytics.
When you click on the respective option in the left-hand menu, the main space of the app will display the "Reports" page.
Reports serve as a key instrument for evaluating call activity and the status of users/agents. By using various templates, Reports present all the system-stored information in a user-friendly and customizable interface. The Reports section grants access to observe, adjust, remove, or generate fresh reports within the system.
All the presented information is divided into two primary sections.
- Top Panel: within this panel, you will find two primary tools designed for managing the table of existing reports.
- Search Bar: if there is a substantial number of reports in the table of existing reports, the Search Bar can be used to quickly filter the reports displayed.
- "+ Create Report" button: the purpose of this button is to initiate the process of creating a new report.
Upon clicking the button, a pop-up dialog menu will appear on the right-hand side of the window. This menu allows you to select the Report Type of the newly created report.
The available options for Report Types vary depending on the license you possess.
Depending on the license being used, the user has access to different sets of Reports. There are four types of licenses:
- "Reports Supervisor" (included).
- "Analytics Supervisor" (add-on): it is obtained per user, per month. It provides all the features of the "Reports Supervisor" license plus access to an Analytics Dashboard (no agent/queue or live call data).
- "Live Analytics Supervisor" (add-on): it is obtained per user, per month. It provides all the features of the "Analytics Supervisor" license plus access to live (in-progress) call data via the Live Analytics Dashboard and the Live Analytics Wallboard.
- "Contact Center Supervisor" (add-on): it is obtained per user, per month. It provides all the features of the "Live Analytics Supervisors" plus Contact Center Dashboard feature and gent grids including state control and call monitoring (Queue grids with associated states and status).
The topic of creating new reports is extensive and cannot be covered here. Therefore, it has been documented in a separate article, and a link to it will be provided at the end of this article.
- Table of Existing Reports (also known as the Grid): this table contains all reports generated automatically as well as the reports created by you.
Within this table, you will find two primary action elements that you can use:
- Feature Star: when you activate the star badge, you include the chosen report in your Favorites.
Within the Favorites section of Advanced Analytics, you can access all the items you have labeled as favorites, not just reports.
- Action buttons: within the table, you will find four action buttons that allow you to manipulate the reports.
- View: upon pressing the "View" button, the corresponding report will be opened.
- Run: when you press this button, the selected report will be regenerated. It is advisable to use this button after making modifications to the report's parameters.
- Edit: upon clicking the button, a pop-up dialog menu will appear on the right-hand side of the window. This menu allows you to edit the selected Report’s parameters.
The topic of editing reports is extensive and cannot be covered here. Therefore, it has been documented in a separate article, and a link to it will be provided at the end of this article.
- Clone: use this button to create a clone of the selected report. When you click the "Clone" button, a small pop-up window will appear, allowing you to set a name for the clone of the selected report.
Once you press the "Clone Report" button, the new report will be added to the table of existing reports.
- Delete: if you wish to remove the selected report from the table of existing reports, use this button. When you click the "Delete" button, a small pop-up window will appear, prompting you to confirm your actions by clicking the "Delete Report" button.
By either clicking on the name of a report in this table or pressing the "View" button, you can open and review the respective report.
The interface of this page consists of two sections:
- Table with call data: within this table, you will find the call data pertaining to the previously selected Report Type for a specific time period that was defined during the report's creation.
The number of columns in the table is pre-set, but you have the option to modify them in the Report Editing mode, which is covered in a separate article. A link to that article will be provided at the end of this document.
- Action Panel: within this panel, there are nine buttons and fields available for you to manipulate the data within the report.
- Edit: by pressing this button, you will enter the Report Editing mode.
- Run: when you press this button, the selected report will be regenerated.
- Back: by pressing this button, you will go back to the page with the table of existing reports.
- Filter: when you click on this field, a drop-down list of existing filters will appear, allowing you to choose the desired one. These filters can be found in the "Filters" section of Advanced Analytics.
- Date Range: within this section, you have the ability to define the date range for which the selected filter (described earlier) will be applied.
When you choose the "Custom..." option, the Quick Filters form will be displayed.
- Quick Filters: in this section, you have the ability to create a quick filter without the need to navigate to the Filters Section of Advanced Analytics. To do so, you should fill out these fields:
- Date Range: within this section, you have the ability to define the date range for which the configured quick filter will be applied. By activating the "Limit to time range" option, two additional fields will become visible, allowing you to specify a more precise time range.
- Report Filter: when you click on this field, a drop-down list of existing filters will appear, allowing you to choose one of them to be applied with the altered conditions that can be set in this quick filter section.
- Additional filters: once you have selected the desired field for which you want to set a quick filter, you can then choose an operator and a comparison value.
For further information on filters, please refer to the "Advanced Analytics - Filters" article.
- Download: upon pressing this button, a drop-down menu will appear, offering a list of options for exporting or saving the data from this report.
- Grid View / Chart View: by using these buttons, you can choose between two forms of visual representation for the data in the selected report: table form and chart form, respectively.
The table form is the default presentation.
While an example of the chart form can be seen in the picture below.
Here is a list of articles that explain various practical aspects of working with the Advanced Analytics Reports:
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article