After populating the newly created Dashboard or Wallboard with Stat Tiles, you will have the option to edit them, offering additional configuration options that were not available during their initial creation. Presented here is an illustration of a Dashboard fully populated with Stat Tiles. A fully populated Wallboard will exhibit a similar appearance.
Upon hovering the mouse cursor over each Stat Tile, a compact action menu will appear.
When you unlock the View, all the action menus will become visible on each Stat Tile displayed on the View.
Once you click on the Lock badge, all the action menus will become visible without the need to hover the mouse cursor over them.
To edit a Stat Tile, simply click on the three-dot button located within the action menu of the desired Stat Tile. After that, a drop-down list will appear. From the list, choose the "Edit" option to proceed.
Upon clicking on the "Edit" option, a pop-up dialog menu will appear on the right-hand side of the window. This menu allows you to edit the parameters of the selected Stat Tile.
The tabs within this menu will vary depending on the Type of the selected Stat Tile. In the provided example of a Single Stat Type Tile, it consists of four tabs.
In practical terms, there is no distinction between Stat Tiles for Dashboards and Wallboards. The only variation lies in the slightly different set of Types available for each type of View.
To acquire more information about specific Stat Tile Types based on the View, please use the following links provided below:
- Stat Tile Types for Dashboards.
- Stat Tile Types for Wallboards.
The complete list of Types is presented below, categorized for Dashboards (left) and Wallboards (right):
The following pivot table encompasses the comprehensive list of Types along with their corresponding tabs that are accessible for editing.
|Type of a Stat Tile||Data||Filter||Appearance||Alarms||Image Source|
|Stats by Time Chart||V||V||V|
|User Status Grid||V||V||V|
|Unreturned Call Grid||V||V||V|
Now, let's examine each tab in more detail.
- Data tab: this tab contains the form where you can select one or multiple fields to be displayed on the configured Stat Tile. The parameters on this tab have already been pre-set during the creation of the Stat Tile, as they correspond to the information you provided when initially configuring the Stat Tile.
As the parameters of this tab have already been covered and explained in the aforementioned corresponding articles on Stat Tile creation for each respective View mentioned earlier, turn to those articles for more detailed information.
- Filters tab: this tab contains various filtering parameters as well as a quick filter setting feature.
There are three parameter sections within this tab.
- Data Type: in this section, you can choose the data type for the filter, specifically related to call segmentation.
Call segmentation refers to the system's method of modeling telephone calls. The system captures and records all relevant information about a telephone call using the following concepts: - Session: it represents the entire call, which can consist of one or more call segments. - Segment: it refers to a specific portion of a session where the call has been answered at multiple devices or rang through multiple groups/queues.
- Model by Call Session: by selecting this option, you indicate that regardless of the number of segments a call may have, it will be considered as a single call.
- Model by Call Segment: by choosing this option, the displayed data will be specific to the call segment where the filtered queue/user or device was involved.
- Saved Filter: upon clicking this field, a drop-down list of filters will be presented, consisting of the filters you have previously configured in the Filter section of Advanced Analytics.
- Quick Filter Conditions: in this section of the menu, you have the ability to create a quick filter without the need to navigate to the Filters Section of the Portal.
- Label: here you can set a label for the configured quick filter.
- Field: once you have selected the desired field for which you want to set a quick filter, you can then choose an operator and a comparison value.
For further information on filters, please refer to the relevant article mentioned above.
- Appearance tab: in this section of the menu, you have the option to use the provided palettes and reset the background and text colors for the edited Stat Tile.
- Alarms tab: in this section of the menu, you can configure alarms, which are notifications that will be triggered based on specific conditions. To create an alarm, press the "New Alarm" button.
After clicking the button, additional fields will become visible.
Similar to the process of setting filters, you have the ability to select a field, an operator, and a comparison value. Moreover, you can choose one or several actions that will be triggered when the specified condition is met.
- Flash Tile: by selecting this option, the configured Stat Tile will flash when the specified condition is satisfied.
- Change Background Color: when you activate this option, the configured Stat Tile will change its background color to the one selected in the appeared palette.
- Change Text Color: when you activate this option, the configured Stat Tile will change its text color to the one selected in the appeared palette.
- Make Tile Fullscreen: by selecting this option, the configured Stat Tile will expand to occupy the full-screen size.
- Play Sound: within this section, there are two fields available. The first field allows you to select a jingle from a drop-down list, while the second field enables you to specify the number of repetitions for the selected jingle.
Upon clicking the "Add Alarm" button, you will be directed back to the original alarm window, where you will find the newly created alarm listed. You can modify or remove the newly created alarm by selecting the respective button for editing or deleting.
- Image Source: within this tab, you will discover a single field where you need to insert a link to the desired image that will be displayed on the configured Stat Tile.
- Video Source: within this tab, you will discover a single field where you need to insert a link to the desired video file that will be displayed on the configured Stat Tile.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article