Description: Here you can reconfigure the recipient parameters of the Voicemail Box that are currently set up.
Here you can reconfigure the recipient parameters of the Voicemail Box selected in the Table of Existing Voicemail Boxes located in the Voicemail Section of the Phone System App. There are 7 parameters in this tab:
- Attach messages to email: this option that allows voicemail messages to be sent as email attachments to a designated email address.
- Transcribe Messages: by enabling this feature, you allow incoming voicemail messages to be automatically transcribed into text format.
- Prepend message on forward: by enabling this option, the caller can add a custom message to the beginning of a forwarded voicemail. that will be played before the original voicemail message when it is forwarded to another recipient.
- After Forwarding: by clicking on this field, a dropdown menu will appear containing two options for actions to perform after forwarding a voicemail message.
- Prompt the user for an action: this feature allows the recipient of a voicemail message to choose what action to take after listening to the message. Depending on the configuration of the voicemail system, the user may be prompted with a list of options.
- Save the message: this action refers to the process of storing a recorded voicemail message.
- Play Envelope: by clicking on this field, a dropdown menu will appear containing three options for actions.
- Before the message: the date and time of the message will be provided before the message.
- After the message: the date and time of the message will be provided after the message.
- Skip: the date and time of the message will not be provided.
- Email Recipients: this field is intended for storing a list of email addresses where notifications should be sent. It is important to note that each email address must be separated by a comma.
- Share Voicemail box: enabling this feature allows you to grant access to this voicemail box to other individuals who are associated with the Seats created under your account.
Toggling the switch causes a plus button labeled "manage seats for voicemail box" to appear.
When you click on this button, a pop-up window will appear containing two tabs labeled "Seats" and "Groups", which offer options for sharing the voicemail box. On the left-hand side of the window, there is a list of Seats that have been created under your account. On the right-hand side of the window, there is a Table of Selected Seats.
By clicking on the plus icon next to each Seat, you can add them to the Table of Selected Seats. Once you have selected the desired Seats, clicking the "Save Changes" button will configure the voicemail box to be shared with those selected Seats. To stop sharing the voicemail box, you can click the minus icon next to the Seat name in the Selected Seats table.
It is important to note that sharing the voicemail box may not be reflected in the Recipients section interface. However, you can confirm that the voicemail box has been shared by checking the Table of Existing Voicemail Boxes in the Voicemail Section.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article