Description: Here you can configure the options of the Conferences associated with the newly created Seat.
There are two main interface elements in this section:
- The Delete Conference Panel
- The list of parameters
The Delete Conference Panel
This panel contains an action button:
- Delete Conference: by clicking on this button, you can delete the configured conference.
Upon pressing it, a pop-up window will appear, prompting you to confirm your decision to delete the fax box.
The List of Parameters
There are six parameters that can be set here:
- Join the conference muted: by enabling this feature, the microphones of conference participants are automatically muted upon joining the conference.
- Join the conference deaf: by enabling this feature, the speakers of conference participants are automatically turned off upon joining the conference.
- Play Entry Tone: selecting this checkbox will enable an audible tone to be played to notify all participants when someone joins the conference.
- Play Exit Tone: selecting this checkbox will enable an audible tone to be played to notify all participants when someone leaves the conference.
- Play Name: this feature enables conference participants to hear the names of other participants as they join the conference.
- Conference Server Numbers: by entering a value into this field, you can define the conference numbers that are available for use by members or moderators.
There are no particular specifications or requirements for these numbers.
Once you have inputted data into the fields, do not forget to click the "SAVE" button to apply the changes.
The Phone System App will display an icon of an exclamation mark within a green circle next to any fields that have been modified.
The Phone System App will notify you that leaving the page will result in the loss of any unsaved changes.