In order to access the settings for your Profile, you need to click on your profile picture, which can be found on the right-hand side of the top horizontal menu in the Ooma Enterprise Desktop App.
This will cause a drop-down menu to appear.
The given settings are organized into multiple sections.
- Availability: within this section, you have the option to select your status as either "Available" or "Do not disturb". Your chosen status will then be visible next to your profile picture on the Contacts Module pages of your colleagues' desktop applications. This setting is also synchronized with the Ooma Enterprise Mobile App.
- Call Forwarding: in this section, there is a toggle switch that you can activate to enable Call Forwarding. You will need to enter the desired phone number in the provided field.
- View My Numbers: here you will find a comprehensive list of all the phone numbers that are linked to your Profile, including the ones that have been assigned to you.
- My Default Phone: within this section, you have the option to select the phone/device to use as your default.
- Settings: this section doubles the Setting Module given in the Left-Hand Vertical Menu Bar.
The Setting Module page opened in the Main Space of the app comprises six sections:
- General: within this section, you have the ability to view, modify, or delete your profile picture.
- Language: here, you can choose the preferred language of the app.
- Audio Settings: within this section, you can choose input and output audio devices that will be used by default.
- Security: use this section if you want to change your password.
- Contacts: here, you can integrate your personal contacts from Google and Microsoft.
- Support: upon clicking the "Contact Support" button, a pop-up window will appear with a contact form that you can use to submit a support case.
- Help Center: this section contains several options that you may find useful in getting to know the application.
- Watch Tutorial: by selecting this option, you'll be presented with a sequence of interactive tutorials aimed at helping you become acquainted with the application's interface and primary features.
- Knowledge Base: this link will redirect you to the Ooma Enterprise Knowledge Base website.
- Contact Support: clicking on this option will bring up the same pop-up window for submitting a support case mentioned above.
- Version: this line is not clickable. It is only used to display the current version of the Ooma Enterprise Desktop application you have installed.
- Log Out: if you select this option, you will be logged out of the OE Desktop App.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article