If you’re using the Ooma Enterprise desktop app to host your meeting, you can take advantage of the remote control feature. This feature is useful for scenarios like group presentations and tech support.
Important: The person whose desktop will be shared must also be using the Ooma Enterprise desktop app.
Requesting access to another user’s computer
- Hover over the button beside the user’s name and click Start / Stop remote control.
- A message will be sent to the other user to request access to their machine.
- When the other user clicks Allow, you will have full access to their machine until they click .
Granting access for another user to remote control your computer
- When another user wants to use the remote control feature for your computer, you will see a message that tells you who is requesting access. Click Allow to proceed.
- Choose what part of your screen to share, then click Share.
- The other user will be able to control your screen until you click .