As you participate in an meeting, you may want to share your screen to let other participants see what you’re seeing. You can get started by following these instructions:
- From the meeting interface, click the button.
- On the Choose what to sharemenu that pops up, choose one of the following options:
- Entire Screen will show everything on your monitor to the other meeting participants. If you have multiple monitors, you can choose which monitor you show.
- Window lets you choose a single application to show to meeting participants.
- Browser Tab lets you choose a single tab in your supported web browser to show to meeting participants.
- Select the monitor, window, or tab that you’d like to share. If you’d like to share your desktop’s audio, check the box beside the Share audio option.
- Click Share.
To stop sharing your screen, click the button. Alternatively, click the Stop Sharing button in the popup that appears in the screen element you are actively sharing.