Description: The parameters given in the Notifications Tab can be configured to determine whether incoming calls from certain regions should be allowed to request a callback.
The Call Center App serves as the central digital workspace for call center operations. It grants call center managers access to a wide array of tools and features, facilitating efficient management and supervision of call center agents.
To manage agents assigned to a specific queue, navigate to the "Manage Queues" tab within the Call Center App.
The Manage Queues Tab is designed for call center managers or supervisors, offering them the ability to create and configure queues, assign call center agents to these queues, and activate different functions like recordings or callbacks.
Within the table of existing queues, locate the desired queue, and click on the value in the "# OF AGENTS" column.
This action will redirect you to the "Assigning Agents to Queues" page within the Call Center App.
- Table of assigned agents: this table provides a comprehensive list of all the agents assigned to the configured queue. Within the table interface, you can find essential information about call center agents, including their names and seat numbers. For each agent, there is a pencil badge that, when clicked, allows you to edit the selected call center agent's parameters.
More information on the process of editing assigned agents' parameters will be provided below in this article.
- Action Panel: this panel contains three primary functional components to manage the records within the table of assigned agents.
- Add agents: upon clicking this button, a pop-up window will appear, allowing you to add agents to the configured queue. Further details on the process of adding agents will be elaborated below in this article.
- Remove agents: once you have chosen at least one agent for removal from the table of assigned agents, this button will become active. Clicking it will prompt you to confirm the disconnection of the selected agent from the configured queue.
- Search bar: this field allows you to locate a specific agent in the table of assigned agents by their name or seat number.
When you click on this button, a pop-up window will appear, presenting you with a list of available call center agents that can be assigned to the queue.
You need to select at least one agent from the list to make the "Save" button active.
If the list is extensive, you can utilize the Search Bar to find a specific agent. Once you click the "Save" button, the chosen call center agent will be successfully added to the queue.
To modify specific call center agent parameters, click on the pencil badge located next to the agent's entry in the table of assigned agents.
Upon clicking this button, you will be redirected to a new page where you can reconfigure the agent's parameters provided within the only available tab labeled "call center options."
There are four parameters that can be modified here:
- Record this agent (user): by enabling or disabling this parameter, you can activate or deactivate the recording of the agent's calls.
- Agent priority: when you access the drop-down menu in this field, you can set the agent's priority, ranging from the lowest to the highest.
- Skillset: within this section, you have the ability to assign a skill to the configured call center agent.
To do this, type the name of a skill in the provided field and click the plus button to add it.
Please be aware that your company may use an agreed-upon term list for skills.
If you want to remove a skill from this list, simply press the minus button.
- Queue: in this section, you will find a list of queues to which the configured agent is currently assigned. To assign the agent to an additional queue, click on the "Select queue" field and choose the desired queue from the emerged drop-down list of all available queues. To add the selected queue to the list, simply press the plus button.
If you wish to remove the agent from one of the queues they are already assigned to, click on the minus button next to the name of that queue.
Once you have modified the fields, do not forget to click the "SAVE" button to apply the changes.
The Call Center App will display a pictogram of an exclamation mark within a green circle next to any fields that have been modified.
The Call Center App will notify you that leaving the page will result in the loss of any unsaved changes.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article